Parnaby Washing Plant
Parnaby Cyclones is a family-owned business that has designed, manufactured, and installed washing plant and equipment for the mining, quarrying, and mineral industries all over the world since 1973. Installations ranging from full wash plant with closed loop effluent treatment systems, both modular and mobile, to individual pieces of stand alone equipment.
continuous closed loop automated system. As well as the coal preparation industry, this extensive process and design knowledge has now been applied to other waste and recycling industries including:
- Automotive Waste
This has enabled Parnaby Cyclones to use their separation technology to help improve and increase efficiencies for their customers over existing dry processing methods.
Excellence and Service
Parnaby Cyclones has an international reputation for excellence and service. It provides a comprehensive
service including consultation, design, manufacture, installation, after sales service and maintenance.
- CSCS, IOSH, certified IPAF, confined space trained – Npors operators
- ISO 9001 international quality standard since 1996
- All steelwork in conforms to BS 449
- All equipment is manufactured in-house at our 20,000 square metre site situated in North-East England
- Customer Service
- Site visits, evaluation and budget advice
- Plant designed to customer’s specification
- Wide range of products
- Rapid installation guaranteed
- After sales service if required
- Health & Safety
- Committed to safe working practices
- On-site Health and Safety Manager (NEBOSH General National Certificated)
- All work undertaken is supported by risk assessments and method statement
Please click here to view our brochure