Hours: Full time
Gross Wage: £28,000.00 per annum
Location: DL17 0SH
Job type: Permanent
Weekly hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Overtime: During busy periods the office is open until 6pm mid-week and on Saturday 9am-12 midday and the employee would be expected to assist the team if required.
- Work as part of a project team with specific duties of writing standard and bespoke ops and maintenance manuals for our processing systems.
- Organising and liaising with companies for language translations.
- Communicate with project managers and with site engineers to update ops and maintenance manuals relating to changes during system commissioning. This may include site visits.
- Promote and ensure good housekeeping practices regarding data file management. Specifically to organising their created manuals and third party manuals incorporated into the provided document package for the project.
- Be familiar with safe working practices to be able to populate a health and safety section of the documentation. This also involves communication with our health and safety representative.
- To incorporate our company brand guidelines into all documentation in a clear and professional manner.
- Protect and support the Company's reputation in public with customers, suppliers and other interested parties, while maintaining any Non-disclosure Agreements signed by company representatives.
- Be involved with creation of promotional material for sales, presentations, and exhibitions.
We will offer a temporary position for 6 months then if successful a permanent position.