Second-hand plant available
Pre-Owned – Contact us for details.
3M Diameter Hydrosizer For Sale.
We are pleased to be able to offer for sale a fully refurbished 3m diameter Hydrosizer system suitable for the treatment of Fine Coal or Sand/Lignite removal.
The plant consists of: –
1. Feed tank with lining to the bottom 1m of the tank and around the pump suction.
2. 8/6 DAH Warman feed pump and 75kW motor
3. Classifying Cyclones 4 off AKW 350mm Classifying Cyclones.
4. 3m diameter Hydrosizer with adjustable discharge control panel and spigots
5. Overflow collection tank, lined to the bottom 1m.
6. Fine Coal/Overflow classifying cyclone feed pump, Warman 6/4 DAH with 30kW motor.
7. Fine Coal Classifying Cyclones, 2 off AKW Classifying Cyclones.
8. Fine Coal dewatering screen. Don Valley 4 x 10’ with two 5.5kW vibratory motors.
9. Fine coal dewatering centrifuge. Don Valley H1000 screen/scroll centrifuge. Fitted with a 75kW main drive and 0.55kw oil pump.
10. Underflow collection tank, lined to the bottom 1m.
11. Underflow Classifying cyclone feed pump, Warman 6/4 DAH with 22kw motor.
12. Underflow Classifying Cyclones 2 off AKW Classifying Cyclones.
13. Fine underflow dewatering screen. 4 x 8’ with two 3.9 kW vibratory motors.
14. Fluidising water pump, 100/80 BMU with 7.5kW motor.
The fine coal/effluent is collected in the feed tank and pumped at a constant volume and pressure to the Primary Classifying cyclones. These will remove the very fine material, nominally less than 150 microns with the majority of the effluent. This will report to the cyclone overflows and will be collected in a headbox to be treated by the client’s effluent treatment system.
The Classifying Cyclone spigot product is discharged directly to the Hydrosizer. Here a controlled fluidised bed is maintained by the addition of clean water injected into the bottom of the vessel with a pressurised clean water pump. The heavier discard or sand is held in a “Teeter” bed or fluidised bed. This will allow the heavier particles to build up or sink through this bed whilst the lighter coal fractions will be lifted and out of the Hydrosizer with the fluidising water.
Both Products are collected in their respective tanks and pumped to thickening/classifying cyclones. Both sets of spigot products are discharged directly to their dewatering screens. The coal dewatering screen will discharge directly to a High “G” dewatering centrifuge to further dewater the final product. The plant will be complete with its modular support structure and access but we can provide bespoke structures, platforms, and access to meet your requirements.
For further details please contact Mr Adrian Parnaby or Mr. T Iveson.
Note that the above details are typical and for reference purposes only.
New Item – Contact us for details.
New (Never Used) Wemco Froth Flotation Cells
Wemco Froth Flotation Cells, suitable to treat nominally less than 0.750mm material. Available complete with galvanised steel support frame and access walkways.