The Parnaby multi-roll filter belt presses are used at the last stage of effluent treatment to remove the water content from the sludge. Unlike plate style presses which operate on a batch cycle, the Parnaby belt presses work continuously. They are a cost efficient and reliable method of separating solids from liquid to produce dry filter cake and particle-free filtrate.
Although they do not achieve the same levels of moisture removal as plate presses in terms of dryness of cake, belt presses are significantly cheaper and often offer a more suitable solution depending on the clients space, needs and further use for the filter cake.
- Fully galvanised frame
- Long life, double-row spherical bearings
- Heavy duty rollers with 1mm urethane coating
- Variable pneumatic belt tensioning
- Variable speed main drive
- Stainless steel filtrate trays
- Long life polyester filter belts
- Stainless steel belt washing sprays.
- High throughput
- Continuous operation
- Dewatered, easy-to-handle filter cake
- Excellent quality of filtrate
- Minimal operator supervision
- Maximum reliability
- Minimum maintenance
- Low capital cost.
|Width (mm)||Capacity (tph - dry solids)||Cycle Variant|
|2000||upto 15||Standard & Long|
|2500||upto 20||Standard & Long|
|3000||upto 30||Standard & Long|
*Can build bespoke sizes
How does a filter belt press work?
The filter belt press is used to remove the water content from the sludge in a wet processing system. Unlike a plate press which operates in batches or cycles, the belt works continuously. Sludge is pumped through the belt press where the series of rollers squeeze the water from the material to remove the water content.
Make an enquiry